Work Ethics

I think that worth ethics is how dedicated you are to something. Also that you can show it and your will to do it for a reward. the can be shown by doing work like school or like actually work. They can also be demonstrated by the discipline you have like finishing work on time or before and being there on time. Also by having integrity show the ethics you have because your honesty. Lastly, you can handle responsibility's from big to small.

Comments

  1. I agree with you Julian, being honest and having good integrity is rare nowadays. I also agree with when you said ethics are how dedicated you are to something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that ethics in a way represents the type of person you are. Also on how you manage your work and school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the example of how disciplined you are is an awesome example of ethics and integrity! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog