Communicating in High School

Communicating in high school is very important because it show that your not timed and you are will to show effort. Also that is show that you can work with others and get work done. Another reason it is important is that by communicating is that we learning thing from one another. Also when you get into the really world you are already use to talking to other people you don.t know or like. Also by seeing others or talking to others you look things at different ways. last thing by communicating you can get job offers or people offering you things because they heard of you.

Comments

  1. I agree that in communicating it is important to listen to others to get to understand their ideas. I think communication skills are vital for doing good in a job. Communicating can open many doors for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julian, I agree with you because communication is really all we have as humans. If we do not communicate to one another, the others around us will never know our thoughts, concerns or even opinions (not that we always want other's opinions!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julian, I agree . We should all be communicating with each other. Many of use are afraid to just communicate with others because you don't know if there ever going to judge you and we don't like that so we decide to keep it to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree we should all communicate with each other. Also, i think we do learn from one another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch your use of your and you're but I completely agree Julian. We learn from what other people are saying and doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Communication is very important in high school it does help us get out of our shell. It's true what you said about helping us get a job because communication is a big part of the real world if your shy then you won't get far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment