Why Am I Interested in My Career Goal

The career I am interested is plumbing. I am interested because of my dad. Also I am interested because its one of those job that a machine can replace you, you will always be needed. Always they earn good money because of the jobs they do. Also by knowing the right people you can get be job contracts. Lastly is it not difficult to be a plumber you just have to be willing to work.

Comments

  1. I take it your dad is a plumber. That is a good trade to be in and you are right, you will always have work to do! But people don't realize that plumbers have to do a lot of different tasks. Since the average person doesn't really know how to handle situations that plumbers work with, a plumber will be necessary and in demand. Good luck to you it sounds like you will have a good Mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very interesting how you want to follow your dads foot steps and become a plumber. I think that you would do great especially because you have a mentor to guide you and help you the ways of plumbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting career choice Julian, the world will always need people that know how to work with their hands and fix things. It's because of that reason I chose to be a mechanic, you'll always be needed and a machine can't replace you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that you took the future of technology into account. I never really hear of people who really consider that when choosing their career.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog