What Do I need to do for My goals to come true

What I have to do to make my career come true is work harder. First I have to get license for plumbing. Also I will go to school so I learn the new things that are coming out. Also, I have to work for somebody which will be my dad. Another thing I will do is past all my classes. Lastly, is start getting along with co-workers so when I am license and work with other I will be good at it. 

Comments

  1. Seems like you know what to do and thats good! A lot of people don't know how to reach a certain goal but you do and thats excellent hope you get your dream career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julian, having a list of goals and steps to get there are key in accomplishing the goals. I am glad you have a support system and role model who will teach you and help you get there. Your hard work ethics will help you to succeed in your future goals. Keep working hard and it will be reality instead of just on paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you have a plan for the future. Good luck on achieving your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that you already know what you want to do for a career and have a plan on how to get there. Stay focused and you'll be there before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog