My Writing Challenges
As a high school student you have write a lot during your four years of school from essays to bibliography to a simple paragraph you always write. As i can remember I was never the best writer I would always miss things or write in the wrong point of view. But as the years go by I have gotten better not the best but better. the way i have been doing better is by practicing. Also by asking for help by asking teachers. Another ways is asking a class mate to proof read your paper as more than one student so you get different opinions.
Julian, thank you for your honest response to your writing challenges. Reflecting on your individual challenges can help identify areas in which more practice is required. I know when I write, I really have to read the context multiple times, because it is easy to make a mistake in the words, because, in my mind, I was hearing something different. I practice writing, then reading the text at least three times (especially if I am sending it out for other teachers/staff to read).
ReplyDeleteIt's really cool to see you got better at writing since I also have challenges with writing. I'm inspired to try harder on writing to get better.
ReplyDeleteWriting is in our everyday life, we often use it to communicate or to simple tell a story. Some writing skills can be improved, it takes time.
ReplyDeleteAsking questions and asking the teacher for help is a great way to improve. You can only get better from now on
ReplyDelete